Monday, March 16, 2009

Puebla How Time goes by: Week 5

Classes were of course the usual ordeal get up go and do the homework. Not much out of the ordinary for this weel. There had been a soccer game that was still part of the tournement in which foreign exchange students weren't aloud to participate. The girls lost 14-0 and the next day at practice we were ushered into a room to talk to a psycologists and perhaps reason out why we'd lost so horribly. I was completely at a loss all of it being in Spanish and not having participated in the game even making my first ever shrink a not so interesting experience for myself. That weekend I went out dancing once more and Sunday I procrastinated homework by making it a movie day with friends. We sat around all day in Ramon's room (Alyssa, Liz and I) watching a plethora of movies and then afterwards we decided to get a group together and go to the movie theater and see the newest in the Underworld saga. A simple but well spent weekend.

No comments: