Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ciao Bella Fotos

(These are only some of the shots from Italy, I'm having trouble getting photos to upload, once I have a more reliable internet connection I'll finish posting the rest.)Some shots of the ruins in the cities center.
More Ruins.
The other side of the ruins.

Pensive photo.
(repeats can't delete them once I've posted them, or I haven't figured out how to do that yet so these are stuck.)


Group photo in the colosseum. L-R Me, Silvia in the sunglasses, Matt, Jessica and Robin with Casi in front.
I'm a roman statue!!
The floor was removed to show where the slaves used to stay before the fighting began.
Me posing in front of the colosseum.
A nice shot of the colosseum without people in the way... how'd that happen... hmmm.
This arch was across the street from the colosseum.
I really wanted to get a picture of me picking his nose but, I didn't... oh well.

The staircase... i almost fell down this thing, it was weird.
The garden with orange trees outside the vatican city.
The famous Rome Duomo
This statue of the kid strangling the duck is all over, there's even a fountain of it in San Sabby.
The ceiling of the vatican.
I thought it was cute.
This was set up to show the discoloration between new and old bronze cause the pineapple straight across on the other side of the field was aged while this was new.

There's the aged pineapple.
Entrance to the vatican.
The Vatican.
Importnat government building looked pretty at night though.
Police car with out the glow in the dark effect that came from my flash.
Glowy.
Casi enjoying her bolognesa.
Matt and his tortellini.
My chicken cacitorri
And my gnocchi (I shared with jamil I'm not THAT much a pig.
The group hiding behind the pillars.
Pretty xmas lights in a square somewhere in Rome.
The Pantheon.



We got roses from some gypsy who didn't even try to take money from us.
Casi and I in front of the sea shell fountain.
Pretty fountain in the middle of a square we wondered upon while searching for our meeting spot with Jessica's friends.
Rome.
A nice little church we found.
Another pretty fountain.
Random buildings, we did lots of night exploring not really knowing what it was we found.
The guys fooling around at the metro stop. Underneath the map is casi, from left to right is matt, Silvia, Jessica, and Robin.
The view over Rome... pretty.
This is a nice little random shot I got on the plane, I'm not sure but I think that island is Sicily.
Everyone getting ready to board the plane. Left to right is Jahmil, Erica, Silcia, Casi in front, Gloria jumping up and waving from behind, then jessica, Matt and Robin. I'm snapping the photo of course.
This was what Santander looked like.

No comments: